In Today’s News:
- Which candidate is your religion voting for? A new poll outlines trends in candidate preferences amongst religious voters. [Pew Research]
- Two dozen local rabbis are campaigning for Barack Obama. Next week, the Obama campaign kicks off a new faith-tour. Looks like we’ll see if the story from those McCain ads is going to come true after all. [New Jersey Jewish News; CBN]
- The Episcopal Bishop of Pittsburgh has been removed as conflict over homosexuality continues to divide the Episcopal Church. [New York Times]
- Muslim workers at JBS Swift Co. are protesting work schedules that prevent prayer during Ramadan. [Washington Post]
- The Good Book is “going green.” The new edition definitely exists, and it’s definitely man-made. [Time Magazine]
Is it warm in here, or is it just me? Religion and politics in today’s news, from Interfaith Alliance.