- RNC2020: William Kristol
- RNC2020: Monday recap with Greg Lebel
- RNC2020: Christian Picciolini, Free Radical Project
- RNC2020: What’s the Hatch Act, Anyway? Greg Lebel Tuesday recap
- RNC2020: Jack Jenkins, Religion News Service
- RNC2020: Pastor Mike McBride, Live Free Campaign
- RNC2020: American Carnage? Greg Lebel Wednesday recap
- RNC2020: Christians Against Trumpism and Political Extremism
- RNC2020: After Evangelicalism – Dr. David Gushee
- RNC2020: Is it Over? Thursday recap with Greg Lebel
All week long, State of Belief is digitally attending the 2020 Republican National Convention and bringing you interviews with a wide range of activists and analysts.
On Monday, host Welton Gaddy spoke with the Rabbi Jack Moline, President of Interfaith Alliance about what’s coming this week, and what it says about the current state of our politics and our nation.
Learn more about Interfaith Alliance here.
Get all of our Convention updates at stateofbelief.com/rnc2020