It’s time for a generous helping of your religion and politics news:
- Cathleen Falsani argues Obama should not need to pass a litmus test to be a “real” Christian. Don’t forget the Constitution gives us an answer on this too. [Chicago Sun-Times].
- Ask the presidential candidates where they stand on gay marriage and they will claim the building is on fire and run away from the controversy. [NPR]
- Martin Luther King Jr. once said the most segregated hour in America was Sunday morning at 11 AM. Unfortunately, not much has changed. [CNN]
- New list details the colleges with the most religious students and the fewest religious students. [Christian Post]
- Guess who said this (besides Rev. Gaddy): “I have never heard anybody ask a candidate, ‘What is your view of the Constitution?'” The answer may surprise you. [NPR]
Religion and politics news, now with a powerful decongestant, brought to you by the Interfaith Alliance.