In Today’s News:
- Is John McCain finding faith in his campaign? The blogosphere credits the secret source of McCain’s religious inspiration to… classic Russian lit.
- Both McCain and Obama got help finding their way through Saturday’s Saddleback faith-off with a bit of a sneak peek – the candidates saw questions in advance.
- After the Obama-McCain forum, Rick Warren sermon focuses on charachter.
- Are we seeing new evangelicals – with new evangelical politics?
- It’s tough to call – as biblical broadcasters fear losing money and freedom by giving time to opposing views.
- At least one Democrat is on a mission to narrow the god gap in politics. But what about Democrats who are not people of faith?
The take away: political campaigns are not a religious revival. Help protect the boundaries between religion and politics – in today’s news, from Interfaith Alliance.