In today’s news:
- Last Sunday’s pulpit politics are drawing complaints. Can we keep the faith, and tax exemption? [Associated Press; Indianapolis Star]
- Sarah Palin discusses her beliefs, but not how they effect her policy positions. But to some evangelicals, Palin’s career violates biblical teachings. Are young evangelicals any different? [Washington Post; Los Angeles Times; Washington Post]
- A group of Texas scientists is cautioning against teaching creationism in public school science classes. [Houston Chronicle]
- Looking for faith-based financial tips? A Wall Street Banker-turned-monk offers some unique economic advice. [Washington Post]
- Bill Maher’s Religulous opens this Friday. Love it or hate it – it’s all about religion.
Religion and politics in today’s news, from Interfaith Alliance.