In today’s news:
- Sunday’s pulpit politics showcase showdown is quickly approaching. We bid $1 – and a new video. [New York Times]
- As the Jewish holidays near, Rabbis debate the limits of politics. [Jewish Daily Forward]
- Most Americans – and federal laws – say churches mixing politics should lose tax exemption. [Christian Post]
- As the election nears, Roman Catholic Bishops try to raise awareness of church’s opposition to abortion. Has anyone not gotten the memo? [Chicago Tribune]
- How will evangelical Christians vote? Now there’s a topic for conversation. [Pottstown Mercury]
Religion and politics in today’s news – from Interfaith Alliance.