In Today’s News:
- Say what? A new survey shows 4 in 10 think clergy should endorse candidates. [USA Today]
- Thirty percent of Americans believe Barack Obama may be Muslim. Statistics on the percentage of people who believe our election is taking place in reality are unavailable. [New York Times]
- Religious voters are focused on the economy, as faith divisions in the ’08 election mirror 2004. [Columbus Dispatch; Akron Beacon Journal]
- Would you like a free Sunday school class with that nomination? Palin VP pick offers a peek at Pentecostals. [Christian Century]
- Professor Tony Blair? The former Prime Minister is teaching religion at Yale. [Associated French Press]
Religion and politics in today’s news, from Interfaith Alliance.