Here’s your look at the headlines:
- Bush hosts dinner for American Muslims. It’s not often we say this about the president: good job. [Washington Post]
- Political cartoon goes after Sarah Palin’s religion. [Brody File]
- Pundits are now using the line: “Jesus was a community organizer…and Pontius Pilate was a Governor.” [Scripps Howard]
- Yet another story about religious outreach from Democrats. [Wall Street Journal]
- Churches mobilize in CA in support of GLBT equality. [Bay Area Reporter]
Religion and politics news, now more reliable than AIG stock, brought to you by Interfaith Alliance.