It’s Friday! ‘Nuff said. Here’s your news:
- Sarah Palin tries to recast herself as Abe Lincoln. I’m not buying the beard and top hat routine. [Boston Globe]
- A Palin double standard on religion? Totally. [L.A. Times]
- Jane Lampman takes a look at religion and 9-11 – some excellent reporting. [Christian Science Monitor]
- Headline of the day: “A woman vice president? Sure. A woman pastor? Not likely.” [Religion News Service]
- First Monday is right around the corner! A look at religion and the Supreme Court. [Moment Magazine]
Religion and politics news, plus all the latest fall fashions, brought to you by the Interfaith Alliance.