Here’s your daily look at the headlines:
- More coverage of Sarah Palin’s theocratic rhetoric (warning, shameless self-promotion). And then there are the partisan sermons of her former pastor…Where have we seen this before? [Chicago Tribune; Wall Street Journal]
- A victory for public schools and the Constitution in the Florida Supreme Court. [New York Times]
- Catholic voters are the new pink. [Religion News Service]
- Expert believes anti-Mormon bias led to Romney’s downfall. Whatever happened to no religious test for public office? Sigh. [Salt Lake Tribune]
- Headline of the day: Obama’s interfaith relations — literally. Well played, Mr. Paulson. [Boston Globe]
Religion and politics news, with no fuel surcharges, brought to you by the Interfaith Alliance.