In today’s news:
- Today’s announcement of McCain’s Palin pick causes ‘elation’ among Evangelical leaders. [CBN.com]
- Democrats seek to get out the faith vote as Obama speaks of faith in America. [Washington Post; Boston Globe]
- DNC considers future of faith-based initiatives. Our advice, scrap it. [Catholic News Agency]
- Bible courses allowed, not mandatory for schools. [Christian Post]
- And finally – despite Pope’s anger, crucified frog stays put. [Houston Chronicle]
That’s religion and politics in today’s news, from Interfaith Alliance.