Hot off the presses. Here’s your news:
- Did you catch the benediction at the convention last night? The prayer was made in Jesus’ name. So much for keeping an interfaith focus. We’ll have more on this later. [Associated Press]
- Here’s an example of interfaith cooperation. Unfortunately, it comes at the expense of equality for gays and lesbians. [Los Angeles Times]
- My how things have changed since the 2004 Democratic convention. [Wall Street Journal]
- Muslim Democrats are afraid to talk about their support for Obama. Between Rev. Wright and Obama’s brochures claiming he’s a “Committed Christian,” why is this still an issue? [San Francisco Chronicle]
- One Southern governor embraces tax-payer funded discrimination. [Wall of Separation]
Religion and politics news, now 30% more fuel efficient, brought to you by the Interfaith Alliance.