In today’s news:
- Obama’s Muslim-Outreach Advisor Resigns – less than two weeks after starting. That was quick.
- The spot for Vice Pastor-in-Chief is wide open. Follow your favorite prospects with Wall Street Journal’s VP Guide: The Religion Factor.
- Ain’t no party like… The Party of Faith?
- Enter this Article VI[P]arty – no religious test is required.
- Religion rivaled race, gender coverage during primaries. Surprise!
- And finally – could God create a lawsuit so silly it were impossible for God to win it? Maybe. A senator suing God urges judge to proceed.
Religion and Politics in today’s news, from the omnipresent party headquarters at Interfaith Alliance.